Travis Riedel, REALTOR
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Recent Home Sales
◦ What are homes selling for on your street? Feel free to contact me to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or to receive a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
◦ Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
◦ Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
◦ Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will typically cost 6% of the sales price.
◦ Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
◦ FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
◦ Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
◦ Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
What is my home worth?
Contact us to discuss a home evaluation.
As a Texas home seller, marketing your New Braunfels, Canyon Lake, Seguin, Spring Branch area home can be a complex, stressful process. You're probably asking yourself questions like: Will I get top dollar for my home, condo, or town home? How long will it take to sell? Weeks? Months? What if you're an out-of-state home seller? Now you're talking about a whole different set of issues to worry about! Who will you trust to market your property while you are out of town? How often will the listing agent call to update you on your properties' sales activity? How can you be sure the listing agent will look out for your best interest? What if the property requires minor repairs to insure your second home sells quickly?
Marketing For Your Success!
I believe a smart sale is one that's profitable and timely! When you consult with me, you have my total commitment to successfully market your home, ranch, condo, or town home providing the maximum exposure it deserves all while handling every detail of the process to your complete satisfaction. To schedule your complimentary home marketing consultation, contact me today!
Don't Make a Move Without Us!
In today's competitive real estate market, you require a Specialist who will make selling your home so much easier and productive! Consider this website as the ultimate home marketing guide and resource for all of Comal and Guadalupe County real estate.